- Burnes, Donald W., and David L. DiLeo, eds. Ending Homelessness: Why We Haven’t, How We Can. Boulder and London: Lynne Rienner Publishers, 2016.
- “Housing and Homelessness in the United States of America.” National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty, Chair, US Human Rights Network UPR Housing Working Group, 2014.
- Rothstein, Richard. The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America. New York, London: Liveright Publishing Corporation, A Division of W.W. Norton & Company, 2017. Kindle Book.
- “Simply Unacceptable: Homelessness and the Human Right to Housing in the United States 2011.” Washington DC: National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty, June 2011.
- Stivers, Laura A. Disrupting Homelessness: Alternative Christian Approaches. Minneapolis: Fortress, 2011.
- Willse, Craig. The Value of Homelessness: Managing Surplus Life in the United States. Minneapolis, London: University of Minneapolis Press, 2015.
PO Box 10845, Rochester, NY 14610 – firstname.lastname@example.org