We are currently meeting Mondays at 2:00 p.m. at Dimitri House, 102 Union Street, Rochester. The next meeting will be May 14.
Minutes of REACH Advocacy
- Chair – who facilitates our meetings and with other leaders develops the agenda. Currently held by Peter W. Peters email@example.com
- Co-Chair – who in the absence of the chair assumes all the duties of the chair. Currently held Andy Carey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – who takes minutes and publishes them to the members and deals with any correspondence. Currently held by Sarah M. Peters email@example.com
- Treasurer – who takes care of all income, banking, and bill paying for the organization. Currently held by Becky Elwell firstname.lastname@example.org and David Gloss email@example.com
We also determined that we needed team leaders and team members for the following aspects of our mission:
- Property Committee Search Ashley Mottler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Preparation John Curran email@example.com and Deacon Dan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations in Kind Bridget Carey email@example.com and Deborah Pfieffer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiting & Training Staff Andy Carey email@example.com and Peter W. Peters firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Deborah Pfieffer email@example.com, Peter W. Peters firstname.lastname@example.org, Chris Edes & Mark Jackson
- Fundraising Committee Mike Gill, Jeanette Creighton, and Lois Baum KissaPawDaily@aol.com
- Social Work Team Andy Carey, Ashlee Mottler, and Kevin Aiken
- Structural Team (to explore the Land Trust concept, 501C(3) status etc.) Amy D’Amico and Peter W. Peters
REACH membership is open to any interested community member with a passion to see homeless people treated with dignity and respect. Please come and join us.