The next Board meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 17, 1 p.m. at Dimitri House (the rear building at 102 Union St, Rochester, NY 14607). When visiting Dimitri House or the REACH Home please be aware of the parking restrictions.
Minutes of REACH Advocacy
- Chair – who facilitates our meetings and with other leaders develops the agenda. Currently held by Peter W. Peters email@example.com
- Co-Chair – who in the absence of the chair assumes all the duties of the chair. Currently held Andy Carey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – who takes minutes and publishes them to the members and deals with any correspondence. Currently held by Sarah M. Peters email@example.com
- Treasurer – who takes care of all income, banking, and bill paying for the organization. Currently held by David Gloss firstname.lastname@example.org and Michael Hopkins email@example.com
We also determined that we needed team leaders and team members for the following aspects of our mission:
- Property Committee Search Ashley Mottler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Preparation John Curran email@example.com and Deacon Dan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations in Kind Bridget Carey email@example.com and Deborah Pfieffer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruiting & Training Staff Andy Carey email@example.com and Peter W. Peters firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Deborah Pfieffer email@example.com, Peter W. Peters firstname.lastname@example.org, Chris Edes & Mark Jackson
- Fundraising Committee Mike Gill, Jeanette Creighton, and Lois Baum KissaPawDaily@aol.com
- Social Work Team Andy Carey, Ashlee Mottler, and Kevin Aiken
- Structural Team (to explore the Land Trust concept, 501C(3) status etc.) Amy D’Amico and Peter W. Peters
REACH membership is open to any interested community member with a passion to see homeless people treated with dignity and respect. Please come and join us.